Wow, I can’t believe it; my first blog award! Thanks so much to a wonderful woman, blogger, and friend, Angela from Untitled Adventure. Angela is one of the strongest women I came to know from my travels and I feel honored to be nominated by her. This award is for being a versatile blogger. Thanks! I always saw other bloggers get these awards but never thought I would become one of the nominees. With this award comes the tiny bit of work.
Award Acceptance Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share a link to their blog.
- Attach the award icon to your site.
- Share seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Inform the nominees and explain how to accept the award.
Seven random things about me
1. I used to live in Ethiopia because my dad was stationed on a super secret base there.
2. My favorite snack of all time is chips and salsa.
3. My favorite book is Fall on Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald.
4. I love French cinema.
5. The best trip I’ve ever taken was in 2011 to India. I cannot wait to get back there!
6. I hate polyester clothes, especially shirts. There’s really no need for it. Ever.
7. My arms are too long for most tops. Life is hard.
Now onto my 15 bloggers (these are not ranked)
1. Happy Yolks has the greatest photography and writing.
2. Season With Spice is visually great and inspiring.
3. Style Bubble curates the most original fashion finds.
4. Vegan Yack Attack served as an inspiration to try veganism.
5. Chockolawtay is just cute.
6. My Amp Goes to 11 is awesome.
7. Shy Chemist is the greatest nerd.
8. Love and Lemons has an amazing kitchen.
9. The Daily HIIT is a sister site to bodyrock.tv
10. Zuzka Light is the perfect woman.
11. Oh lady cakes is just mmm.
12. Pickles and Honey is great.
13. We Heart Vintage is great too.
14. Garance Dore has impeccable style.
15. And her boyfriend Scott Schuman is awesome.
So you can tell that I’m a Science nerd who likes food and fashion. I guess that would be number 8 of the random facts about me.
This is a great way to start the New Year! Now I am off to Bangkok and Hong Kong for some sun, fun, and work stuff.
Enjoy January and stay warm!